Tuesday, June 12, 2007
|11:39 PM|
3 Dance Performance 1 Band Performance
1st dance : FD June RHQ 4 & 5 Exchange Meeting 16th JUNE
2nd dance : Milkrun SD Mass Dance 1st JULY
3rd dance : Fri Ren by Caoxillent 22nd JUNE
1 Band : Brass Band SSA 40th aniversary 7thJULY [07/07/07]
I was being pulled by JunHao to the Fri Ren dance
It was abit "no link" to me
I wasn't from Caoxillent
Nor I want to get out of HCF
But because of my interest in dance
And most people there, I had already knew
Therefore, I joined them
Hehe
The dance is cool
Even I had seen it in april's YGM
I seriously still think its is cool
Those people there were great
I like their attitude
Or I could even say
I LOVE their attitude
lolx
Got over exicted
Sorriee
Looking forward to ALL four Performance
Anymore Performance PLEASE tell me EARLIER
After 070707 I won't accept anymore performance
like what my San Di always say need to start "mugging"
To All 'O' levels Students
Good Luck and "Jia You"
Start revising all the chapters now
Den easier to answer all the questions
Prelims are very important also
It determines your 'O' levels results
如果说了三次 就代表是真的