Sunday, June 03, 2007
|10:28 PM|
The Percussionist /or/ The Dancer
I'm a percussionist in
SSA's YGM brass band
For about two and a half years already
We are going to perform in
Singapore Indoor Stadium
On 07/07/07
For the SSA's 40th Anivesary
It will b a grand event
I'm also a dancer in
TPY Zone - HCF
Its created only about half a year
We are going to perform in
Jurong Kaikan
On 16/06/07
For RHQ 4 and RHQ 5
FD june exchange meeting
The reheasals had both clashes
On next wednesday night
Couldnt really decide to go which
The dance's performance is nearer
But the Band's performance is more grand
I couldn't practice without knowing the dance steps
But I couldn't follow up with the rest
without attending brass band either
I got the responsibility as a senior in Band
But Dance had always been my interest
I want to perform well in both
Including the milkrun which i didn't wrote
zzz
too tired
haven't get any sleep from yesterday
如果说了三次 就代表是真的