Monday, June 18, 2007
|1:14 PM|
what a crap sunday
Last Week, JunHao asked me to join Caoxillent in a dance this coming friday. It was for Fri Ren. I was thinking "I doesn't have any links with Caoxillent nor Fri Ren, therefore i rejected his request." He kept bugging me & asking me to join it. I told him "If you win me in a game, I would join" as i were bored at that moment. We played a game of checkers. I won the first round, thinking that I didn't have to join them. I asked him to play a second round. This time, he was the one to emeged as the winner. Out of a sudden, he told me " Its draw now, lets have a third match." I was like "errr, ummm, i guess so ba." We played a last match & he won again. I was not feeling sad but started to feel exicted about the new dance I'm going to learn
during friday, we went MeiYi's house to learn the dance steps. I wouldnt want to admit, their dance steps are much easier than Melvin's but they are indeed as cool as Melvin's dance. We were happily training all the way until Sunday.
Yesterday, once after my tiring morning at Brass Band. I rushed down immetialy to SYC for the rehearsal of Fri Ren 22/6. I reached SYC with a exicted feeling to learn the new dance BUT I came to know a fact that we are going to change all the way back to square one! The Chingay Song! Zzz... The reason why we changed back is because they had not enough space for the 12 of us to dance together. I was feeling sad at that point of time. I agreed to joined the dance is partly because I wanted to learn new dance & now we are going to go all the way back to chingay. Truth is, I didn't wanna dance chingay dance. Not because I don't like chingay dance but try thinking this way. We had been dancing chingay dance in sooooo many places already. Even that we dancers are not "sianz" I think the audience will also "sianz" right?
[Sorry,I know dancing is about bringing the gakkai spirit to others but I'm a person that likes creativity more than something that is safe. & I seriously would not like to hear people saying "zzz...huh...Chingay song again arh? buay sianz meh...?" because I feel that if they say this, we aren't bringing any gakkai spirit to them ]
I didn't really know, they say they are going to add somethings into the "running part" of chingay TODAY. Hopes it would be something nice & cool. Then both we dancers & the audience wouldn't feel "sianz".
I didn't know why but i don't like the people there. Maybe is because of generation gap. They are too "adult" for us. The words they used makes me feel disgusting. The actions they did are more worst, making me puke. Especially the part where the Caoxillent dance "jing wu men", that guy came in and did some actions where they say he is like a seal dancing. I don't feel he is like a seal. I feel that he is cleaning the floor or even "FKING" the floor which makes me wanna puke more.
如果说了三次 就代表是真的