Monday, July 30, 2007
|10:57 PM|
NDP
http://www.ndp.org.sg/multimedia/video/NDP_theme/theme.htmlTis Website Had Videos Of All De Items In NDP
Same As Passed Years
SSA Had Supporting In NDP
& This Year We Had 3 Items In Dere
Our Items In De Website Are Called
Sea - River Of Dreams
Land - Singa City
People - Enternal Bloom
I Didnt Tak Part Not tt I Dun Wan
But Culture Grps Are Not Allowed To Tak Part
As We Nid To Gif De Chance To Others
Dun Tink I Would Ever Haf De Chance
To Tak Part In NDP Fer De Next 8 years
Nvm Ba
I Tink I Could Onli Help To Explain These Items
River Of Dreams
Tis Shows How Our
ForeFathers Had Came To Singapore
To Strive Fer A DreamLand
A Place Where DeyCould Earn $$
& A Place Where Dey Could Build Their Future
Most Of Them Had Came By Sea
tts Y Its Called River Of Dreams
Singa City
Singa Makes Us Tink Of Singapore
Singapore Is Not Jux A Green City
But A Lion City Too
Dey Had Props Of Diff Animals
To Show How Singapore First Started
Where tt King Had First Came To Singapore
& Saw tt Lion Here
Enternal Bloom
As Singapore Developed
We Went Faster & Faster
Now Singapore Is One Of The Developed Countries
This Development Will Continue
Not Fer A 100 Years
Nor A 1000 Years
It Would Be Enternal !!
And tts How This Name Works
Lastly
I Would Lyk To Sae Tis
To All Those Who Had Tak Part In NDP
You Have Come So Far
Its Jux A Few Steps More
& You Will Encourage Everyone Ard You
Its Totally Worth It !!
Even tt We & Sensei Couldnt Go Down
To Support You All
But We Will Always Support You All In Our Heart
JY & GL !!
You Guys Are De Best
如果说了三次 就代表是真的