Wednesday, September 19, 2007
|1:42 AM|
Draw I Can !!
It Was Kinda Boring During De 2 Lecture Tis 2 Days
My Class Was Kinda Extra Noisy Nowadays
Mayb Its Becoz EveryOne Tends To Noe Each Other More
Or Mayb EveryOne Starts To "Tak Things Fer Granted"...
But AnyWay..
I Was Too Bored
Soooo I Went Drawing My Lecture Book
[ I Kinda Did tt EveryTime Im Bored ]
[ But I Onli Knew How To Draw Words ]
Was Realli Bored Tis 2 Days
Soooo I Went On Drawing Pictures tt I Saw Ppl Drew
Copying How Ppl Draw Animae Characters
& I Found Out
I Actually Still Can Draw
!!~LOL~!!
My Art During Low Sec Was Getting As One
During Sec 3
I Went To A Class Wif Pure Science & Dey Didnt Offer Arts
[ tt Was One Of De Choice I Made & Regreted ]
Went SYC Fer De Preparation Of De Audience Intertraction Part
Waited YiWei At My Sch's Bus-Stop
He Took 93 Here And We Changed To 51 To SYC
[ Going To Do Tis Later Oso !! ]
Reached SYC And Saw Mel Wif Some TPSD Students
Dey Were Making De Same Thing As Wad
I Saw Benji & Some SPSD Students Did Last Sun
I Wonder ITAC/ITESD Nid To Help Out Anot
[ AnyWay - Im Not Free Tis Whole Week ]
[ See My Gakkai Activities Chart !! ]
AnyWay Cont-ed Wif Our Preparations
We Did Colourings First
Den We Spilt-Up Into Cutting, Drawing & Colouring
I Tried Out My Drawings & Dey Sae It Was Actually Kinda Nice
Sooooo I Cont Drawing Some Of De Pictures Lor
[ Im Not De Onli One Drawing Larr ]
[ YiWei & PeiXuan Were Drawing Too ]
Cont-Ing De Rest Later
We Haf To Finish It Today !!
Kannot Bring To Thurs's SD Concert DiaMoKuKai
& Let Other See Our 2007 Special Audience Intertraction
!!~LOL~!!
Lastly YiWei's Mom Drived Mi To Serangoon MRT Station
When Reached Home
I Had To On My Comp & On Msn
HuiHan Suddenly Msg-ed Mi Jux Now tt She Nids To Chat Wif Mi
She Was Having Some Probs
And Obiviously I Kant Tell Dun Bother Asking Wad Issit
But De Prob Was On
"Tak Things Fer Granted"
But EveryOne She Trusted Went On Helpping Her
I Would Sae
She Is Realli A Forunate Gal To Haf Alot Of Good Frds Helpping Her
AnyWay We Do Had Some Small Idea Conflicts Ourself
But I Tink EveryOne Is Working Towards 1 Goal
Which Is Smth COOL !!
Cont-Ing De Conversation Later Again
Hope Dey Dun Left Mi Out...
I Got Sch + Preparation Of Audience Intertraction
!!~LOL~!!
But I Seriously Lyk Tis Kinda Of Busy Working Environment
Chatted Few Some Other Frds On Msn
Guess tt None Of Them Wan Mi To Post On It
But I Did Tel One Of My Best Frd tt
I Dun Wanna "Tak Things Fer Granted" AnyMore
Sooooo Lets Jux Stop Here
Cyarr Most Of You Guys On Sun !!
Sayonara~!!!
Soooo tt Dere Would B More Reasons Fer Mi
To Start Doing My Own Human Revolutions
如果说了三次 就代表是真的