Monday, October 08, 2007
|9:52 PM|
A Cat At SYC !!
Was Teaching Jerry E-Maths At SYC
When I Was Waiting Fer Jerry To Wear His Slippers
Suddenly A Cat Jux Walked Towards Mi
And It Sticked To Mi !!
Soooooooooo CUTE !!
But I 4got To Tak It's Picture !!
I Ply Wif It & Ka Jiao It
It Love To Follow My Hand Go Around
It Was Plying Until It Lied On De Floor
Wif All 4 Legs Pointing De Celling
Den I Ka Jiao & Gu Ji It
After tt
It Turned Back & Stand Up
Den It Uses It's Head To "Push" My Leg Or Smth
tt Cat Lyks Mi Xia
I Was Touching Its Fur
Helping It "Comb" It's Fur
It Went To De Glass Beside De DustBin
And Looked At Its Own Reflection !!
It Muz B Tinking tt Its Is De Cutest Cat Of All !!
[ As BHB as Mi ]
[ !!~ LOL~!! ]
I Was Tinking tt It Might Came In Frm Outside
Soooo When We Decided To Go
I Brought It OutSide Wif Us
Den Dropped It At De SYC's Gate
Guess Where It Went After tt ??
It Didnt Head Towards AnyWhere
But Back To SYC !!
COOL HUH ??
De CAT Wanna Chant Xia !!
Jux Lyk Wad I Drew !!
!!~LOL~!!
JiaYou Kitty !!
You Will Become A Buddha Soon !!
!!~LOL~!!
Here Is A Cute Video Given By My Frd
Always Remember That
You Are Not The Only One Wearing The Weight Of This World.
If You Have Got Problems,
Just Say
' It's Alright. For The Problems Are Only Temporary.
I Know The Best Is Still Yet To Come. '
- Daisaku Ikeda -
[ P.S : Koped Frm TPSD's Exam Guidance - !!~LOL~!! ]
如果说了三次 就代表是真的