Wednesday, October 31, 2007
|2:32 AM|
FIT Project
Tried Doing My FIT Project Today
Did De Flyer Part In De Morning
Den The Proposal Part In De Evening
In The End...
Both HAVEN Finish !!!
Half-Way Through Le Larr !!
Thnx Ellis Fer Her "Sample Proposal"
Or I Might Not Noe Wad Format To Do
!!~LOL~!!
Chingay 2008 - Ocean Of Harmony
Until Now I Haven Gotten Any Calls !!
Stella Oso Haven !!
Means...
I Still Got Chance !!!
ZheXuan Told EveryThing
tt Will Affects His Audition Result To The Chingay Admin IC
But...........
He Still Went In !!
YAY~!!
Chatted Wif Eng Peng & Jerry On Fone Fer About 45mins
We Were Chatting About The Chingay Results
All FD Members Had Been Rejected Due
To De OverWhemling SD Members tt Went
De Had Enuff SD YWDs Fer De Moments
But Not SD YMDs
Hope Dey Add Mi Too !!!
I Wanna JOIN !!
!!~LOL~!!
MDIS Membership/Ez-Link Card
Finally Gotten My MDIS Membership Card
Dey Send Mi 1 w/o Picture...
Nvm..
Dun Tink Im "Photogenic" Either
!!~LOL~!!
Most Probably I Kant Buy Bus Stamp
!!~LOL~!!
Flint 3 Group 1
Muz JiaYou Arh !!
All De Best & Good Luck !!
Dun Waste My Efforts !!
[ You Shud Noe Wad I Meant... ]
!!~LOL~!!
Morning Class
Going To Haf Class At 9am Later
Better Sleep Soon !!
Cyarr Guys Soon !!
The task before you now is to develop tremendous passion,
study harder than anyone else
and devote youself to your practice of faith.
What lies in store for those who neglect to train
and strengthen themselves in their youth
is a life as fragile as a castle built on sand.
I would like you to advance steadily and patiently,
diligently applying youself to your studies
and thoroughly developing youselves
so that you will emerge as great people in the future.
- Daisaku Ikeda -
如果说了三次 就代表是真的