Sunday, October 28, 2007
|10:28 PM|
Happy 300th Post !!
Wad A Celebration
Hahahahahahaha
Brought A New MP3
WhoEver Tinks tt Im Rich
Yesh...
You Are Perfectly Correct !!
tts De Way tt I Wan Others To Tink
Or Else How I Mantain My Great Liar Position
Reason Fer Changing URL
Looks Lyk None Of You Found My URL
Maby Dere Izznt AnyOne Who Even Bothered Abt Finding It
But AnyWay
I Change It Becoz
I Wanted To Voice Out My UnHappiness Against...
My Parents
Obiviously I Had Deleted tt Post Alrdy
You Might Tink Its My Fault
Depending On How Long You Had Been My Frd
But In Any Case
I Can Onli Sae
Its Been 17 Years Alrdy
Nothing Changed.......
Bringing Forth One's Wisdom
And Breaking Through Deadlocks In Difficult
Or Trying Times Is Precisely
The Kind Of Challenge That Allows Us
To Cultivate Strong Conviction
And Depth Of Character
- Daisaku Ikeda -
如果说了三次 就代表是真的