Tuesday, October 30, 2007
|1:10 AM|
Projects
PHISHING
Tis Is De Topic My Grp Presented Today
My Whole Grp Were Shaking Lor...
I tot I Was De Most Nervous One
But In Fact Im De Most Confidence One
!!~LOL~!!
Until Now...
We Are De ONLY Grp tt Given Out Notes !!
& My Lecturer Had Great Impressions On It !!
We Saw Her Comments On Her File
[ All Thnx To Wad I Learnt In FLINT !! ]
Still Got 1 More Presentation On Next Coming Tues !!
7 Days More Fer Mi To Complete De WHOLE PROJECT !!
NO MORE SLACKING !!
O Levels E-Maths
Today Was E-Maths Paper 1
Tmr Is E-Maths Paper 2
Which Means...
IM FREE !!
WoooHoooooo !!
JiaYou & Good Luck To All My Students !!
ALL MUST GET B3 & ABOVE !!!
Discrete Maths
I Tink I Said De Wrong Word
Im NOT FREE AT ALL !!!
Still Haf To Teach Discrete Maths To My LectureMates
But I Do Enjoy Teaching Ppl !!
And I Jux Wan EveryOne To Pass Their Exams
Everything and everyone is connected.
There is no one, therefore,
who does not owe a debt of gratitude to others.
In this sense,
gratitude may be described as our awareness that
our livs are supported by our environment,
which includes other people,
and our desire to respond in kind to such support.
- Nichiren Daishonin -
如果说了三次 就代表是真的