Tuesday, February 19, 2008
|12:22 AM|
Thnx...
Gohonzon really did helped mi to focused back to my studies..
I was able let go/solved 5 of my struggles today...
I guess tis had helpped mi alot...
Thnx Gohonzon fer giving mi de wisdom and courage to solve all my probs...
Im fine and ready to chiong !!
!!~YAY~!!
FD Meeting
I had choose to let go the March FD Meeting...
Im not running away from probs...
I actually learnt tis from a student younger than mi by 3 years old...
"NO meetings should affect our studies, studies come first."
And tis serves as an opportunity fer de FD students to contribute...
Thirdly...
Cheng See is de FDIC tt I respected de most...
But I doesnt seems to listen to his guidance...
He wants mi to focus on SD...
Its not wrong tt I come back and help FD...
& I did proved tt I could manage both FD & SD...
But recently, dere is sum1 who actually told mi tt
He/She feels tt Im more into FD than SD...
Therefore, Im going to focus SD and my Studies first...
Coming back to FD when I haf the extra time...
如果说了三次 就代表是真的