Friday, March 07, 2008
|12:25 PM|
3.16 Exhibition Guide
Im a ANTI-NUCLEAR Exhibition Guide !!
Yay~!!
Anti-Nuclear was totally wad i wanted
I start to pro-anti-nuclear during the last CIC training..
Where ITACSD + SMUSD did on the NHR chapter, treasure tower..
In treasure tower..
Sensei wrote on how the SD Students in japan took the lead
And fought their veri best fer Anti-Nuclear...
Dey conslidated lots of diff testimonials from the victims into volumes of books...
The books have oso guidance from sensei...
And of which... I lyk this one..
"Nothing is more cruel than war, nothing more"
Err... I kinda 4got de last word...
LOL...
Smth funny happened during the meeting..
We were suppose to split into diff groups fer de exhibition guide...
I was sitting beside EngPeng...
And when Jimmy annouced that he wants to split everyone by 1234 1234 method...
We said this to each other "go away larr !"
LOL~!!
Den after tt...
I went off sitting at another side...
And we found 3 person sitting in between of us..
LOL~!!
Lateness
Tis whole week i kept wake up late...
As a result... I keep missing half of my lessons...
Couldnt wake up at the rite timing...
My classmates kept ka-jiao-ing mi tt im late...
I guess dey were actually concerned...
Promised them twice tt I will not be late..
I even asked my super close frds to wake mi up...
And Im still late...
I was totally **** up...
Couldnt understand why I couldnt wake up...
I wasnt angry becoz tt I doesnt noe how to face my frds..
I was angry becoz as a member of gakkai...
Im actually lowering gakkai's reputations in my frd's view...
Its seriously one my of bad habit...
Its realli time to do my human revolutions...
RIGHT NOW...
Wait..
Im almost late again...
OMG...
Lets stop here den...
LOL...
如果说了三次 就代表是真的