Sunday, March 02, 2008
|11:56 PM|
No Visitors...
Sad...
Gongyo & Studies
I missed alot of my gongyo and diamokukai these few days..
I Kept telling myself "Later I sure do, Tmr I sure do"
But it turned out tt,
I went playing my comp games, chat wif my frds on msn and even go to sleep...
Really kannot go on lyk tis lor...
Its quite obvious tt I had lost my high life-condition and seeking spirit...
My exams are coming...
My assignments due dates are even nearer...
Looking at my poly frds had worked hard fer their exams...
I must do my best and do well in both of them...
NO MORE SLACKING !!
FD-Coaching
Im not sure either its going on the right track...
I realli hope it is...
I tink I shud chant more fer tis to be a great success as well...
We are having our first briefing on March 10th 7.30pm @ SYC
Fer on informations, Pls refer to www.fd-coaching.blogspot.com
3.16
1st : I noe my exams are coming...
2nd : I noe my oral totally sux !!
3rd : 3.16 has exhibitions on anti-nuclear [ Im a Pro Anti-nuclear person ]
These are de reasons...
Why I took up de role, as an exhibition guide at our soka's 3.16 kosen-rufu day...
3.16 is de 50th anniversary where Toda sensei had passed de baton of kosen-rufu
to 600/6000 youths, especially to Ikeda sensei during that time...
This year, we are having the theme of "humanlising religion and creating peace"
Its March 16 ( Sunday ) at Singapore Expo...
Pls come down to support !!
[ note : Tickets are needed, pls get from your FDICs, SD IICs or District Leaders ]
JiaYous !!
如果说了三次 就代表是真的