Sunday, April 20, 2008
|2:25 AM|
PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS POST
Just allow me to vent on something. After my institution meeting today, I rushed all the way down to Changi Airport. I had a friend who is going back to her country, due to her class will not start that early. Supposely, she needs to go in at 5.30pm. I was thinking of rushing there, to send her off, then rush down to NDP Training. Instead, I was only be able to reached Changi Airport at 6pm, but she found out that she could pass the security at 6.20pm. Therefore, we chat and waited til 6.20pm.
After that, my mindset was thinking, "Go NDP Go NDP Go NDP". Another friend who was not involved in the NDP asked whether do we wanna eat first? I was thinking, I guess I should get my friends some food first, rather making them go NDP straight away. Then, they started wasting time deciding what to eat. I was still fine with that. After we finished everything, It was around 7.30pm, and we were still in CHANGI AIRPORT! I calculated, by the time we reached NDP, it will be 8.30pm!
On the way to NDP, I had a friend who told me long ago that he has something tonight, I'm quite fine with that. The train took all the way from Changi Airport to City Hall MRT Station, and my the other 2 friends actually ALIGHTED and go home! I was like WTF?? Didn't we agreed to go NDP?
Its not that I want to accuse them, I did told them that today has NDP, and they themselves know it VERY CLEARLY as well, I even felt that I was a bit too long-winded. You guys are the one that agrees and promised to go, then whats meaning of walking away? I'm the youngest there, and it only seems that I'm the one that has the most responsibility? If you guys have ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in joining NDP, then fine, don't go, waste my time as well!
I'm trying to get you guys down to NDP to help you guys, challenge yourself and become a better person. I had NEVER said that joining NDP = becoming a member of SSA. Please larr, you think our membership is what? Anyhow count one meh? We are not like business organisation where as long as you have the money, surely can be member of anything. I trying to help you guys, and there you are thinking I'm finding more people for the sake of the number? NO WAY HOR!
I'm in low life condition now. There are somethings I said are totally wrong, I'm very clear of that. Don't worry, I DID NOT and WILL NOT speak any of these to my new friends, just to vent my anger, and PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS.
如果说了三次 就代表是真的