Wednesday, May 28, 2008
|11:27 AM|
FD-Coaching
our FD-Coaching is having a Kick-Off Meeting next Sunday, 8th June 12pm at SYC, for those who are taking O/N levels and are interested in coaching please do contact me for more details.
We had made alot of preparation for this.
NDP
JiaYou all Flaggers!
Milkrun
Stompers JiaYou also! Sorry that I cannot come for the first few trainings.
My Class
So what, if I don't like your attitude and your tyrant?
We are still classmates right...
So what, if I feel very stupid that you guys are even immature than me?
We are still groupmates right...
So what, if I just wanna vent my anger and scold you guys?
We are still friends...
I just can't do it...
Sooo everyone JiaYou?
ITAC
YiHeng's and my one month leave was not approved by Benjamin. lolx! We just have to work even more harder to help ITAC as well! ITAC JiaYou!
如果说了三次 就代表是真的