Friday, June 06, 2008
|4:02 PM|
From this crasy adventure, I learnt a few things.
Things can never be absolute good nor absolute bad. Its only depends on how you look at them. War can be bad, but it can also be good. Nothing is more curel than war, it kills a lot people, but war is the one that let the rest of the suvivors realise how hard and how important it is to mantain peace.
Fight destorys our friendship, but at the same time, it help us realise our mistakes.
That makes why the lotus flower so cool. It is the only flower that bloom right at the same time together with it's fruits.
Why does people like to guess what others are thinking, where we can never understand what another person is thinking unless he/she says it out. Sometimes, we can't even understand what ourselves.
We don't understand a lot of things, and thats where misunderstandings comes in, but is there really a need to understand everything? I don't know myself.
Give me 2 more days and I will tell you "I Miss You"
如果说了三次 就代表是真的