Monday, October 20, 2008
|1:49 AM|
Fear
I don't know why, fear has started to overtake me. I felt like I'm losing. Maybe it is because I didn't have enough diamoku. Therefore, my life condition is very low now. Sanshoshima always like to attack people at crucial moments. I felt like really giving up. Can anyone encourage me now? I feel so weak now. Where did all my "powers" went? I didn't know my faith is so easily being taken back. I can't be defeated this time! I need to overcome this problem and fast! I want to chant diamoku, but there is something that keeps stopping me from doing so. I don't know what to do. Zzz.
English
I really don't know. It is really up to my good fortune, wisdom, life condition and compassion on that day. Nothing else can help me.
FDC
I feel like giving up everything... Someone! Please save me...
SD
B, YH, SH, HF, R... Anyone... Help me please?
I-XXXX-You
Face it. We are not meant to be together....
...
Don't worry, I won't die... Zzz..
如果说了三次 就代表是真的