Friday, January 30, 2009
|10:50 AM|
Mahjong Sessions continued...
YiHeng KorKor, Stella JieJie, Rena and Jerry came to my house to play mahjong overnight on the day I went to YiHeng's place to prepare the Gosho Study. Catherine JieJie joined us to learn how to play Mahjong.
We only play one whole game [from dong feng to bei feng] from around 1am to 8am! Dots lor! Everyone is like kept diao zhen. I kept making big, then always give YiHeng KorKor, 1 tai win. Lolx! Then after that, Jerry swap with YiHeng KorKor. AND Jerry is like another EngPeng lor! Throw one card need 3 mins. End up I won $2 only... LOL!
I slept from 9am to 2pm, then went to my Xiao Shu Shu's place to play mahjong again! They play very big lor! My side play 30 cents 60 cents de. Then need to round up to dollars one. I sat down, played 3 matches and won twice! one 4 tai and one 5 tai! Then I won about $60 liao. Super Kua Zhang lor! After that my Brother took over me, then my Aunt Dora came, so we let her play, and say win/lose spilt half. In the end, we altogether win $72, then she give me 36 bucks. I was like, dam a lot la! I play 10 cents 20 cents cannot hit that range one. Lolx!
Conversation with YiHeng KorKor
The other day, YiHeng KorKor was asking me to meet him for the Gosho Study Preparation
Then I tell him, "Waaaa, these few days very difficult leh! Coz I"
Chu Xi - go my Aunt Dora's place to eat dinner
Chu Yi - go my Aunt Mary's place
Chu Er - at my HOUSE!
Chu San - go my Da Ku Ma's place
Chu Si - go my Xiao Shu Shu's place
Then he ask, "Why your family lidat one? No need to work meh?"
I replied, "Coz my family are all Self-Employed! And BWL starts work on friday. LOL!"
如果说了三次 就代表是真的