Tuesday, February 17, 2009
|4:58 PM|
Another YMD left ITAC
ShiHan KorKor just left Singapore this monday morning, 9.30am. Both YiHeng KorKor and I went to sent him off at Changi Airport T1. I guess many of our ITAC YMD CICs as well as YWD CICs miss him a lot.
To me, I really learnt a lot from him within this 1 year. I still remember the first time I met him. I thought he was the first ITAC YMD that has then similiar age as me. When he told me that he had already finished his National Service and was currently in SIM studying Degree. I was shocked and thought he was maybe only year 1 in SIM. And he made me stunned by saying that he was already in the final year in SIM.
Another episode I still remember very vividly was, we, ITAC CICs went drinking after NDP Training last year and he treated me. Whats worst is, we didn't tell Roy about it. [Anyone who sees this, don't sabo ah...] It was really something that I'll always remember. Somemore the date was very special.
Thats all for now.. I guess the next ITAC YMD CIC to graduate is me, I do wonder whether the rest will miss me anot, but I already know the answer. Hehe.
Lets continue to JiaYou!
如果说了三次 就代表是真的