Friday, March 20, 2009
|12:15 AM|


Hey to all Micky Blog FC Members!

Its been a while since I ever posted any pictures on my blog. And since I just managed to grab some pictures I could find into my new lappy. I'll share them out...


First up, pictures of my Second Insititution, ITAC SD!


I first joined ITAC SD in Sep 2007, together with YiHeng KorKor, HongFu KorKor, Stella, MinLing JieJie, Deborah and Valarie...


[Sep 07 - ITAC 08 O&G]
My first picture in ITAC!

Then after, we have all sorts of meetings, like, Institution Meetings, CIC Trainings, SD Kenshu 07, ITACSD Monthly Diamokukais, ITAC CIC Meetings. I personally learnt a lot and grew a lot during then...

[June 08 - MinLing's Place]
The first ever picture we took for our very own ITAC FLAG!

Yup! Our ITAC Flag was done by the hands of, MinLing JieJie, Stella, Ratna JieJie and me! I still remember that time, as all of us are having a lot of meetings. For me, that period of time was one of my happiest month in my life, I got NDP Trainings, Milkrun Trainings, Nationwide Meeting Preparation, CFG Preparations and FDC 08. It was tiring, but happy. Because of all of those, we could only meet up at MinLing's place after our Stomp Training, which ended about 9.30pm at SYC. In fact, we stayed overnight there. And I ended up sleeping there. Opps...


[ June 08 - SD Nationwide Meeting ]
My most favourite ITAC Picture! It has the most of us in it!

[ July 08 - Milkrun ]
ITAC's Stompers!

[ July 08 - NDP ]
ITAC's Flaggers!

After NDP ended, we went on to fight our own CFGs in our own Chapters. Then after, more friends and commrades joined in! As on, Oct, we had our ITAC 08 O&G. ITAC continued to grow bigger. We continued on to fight our campagin together-ed with NYPSD towards last year's SD Kenshu 08. It was my first time working as a Second OIC in ITAC for the culture exhibition. I believed I gave Roy a lot of problems. I guess I still prefer to be fighting on the ground. Lolx! Just as the SD Kenshu had ended, we started off with our brand new campagin, the smile campagin, which was to do home visits and take a picture with the person you dialogue with. We also celebrated our SSA Student Division's 25th Birthday on Feb 28th 2009! And like what JingHaw taught us, "What's next?" The Vivo Campagin! It has nothing to do with Vivocity. Lolx! Vivo stands for, Victory for Individual, Victory for Others!

Til now, its already one and a half years for me in ITAC, there are many new commrades whom joined us, many commrades left us as well. Vina JieJie was the first to graduate from ITAC, then WeiZhang KorKor graduated from SIM, and in last month, ShiHan KorKor had went AU to further his studies. I wonder if I'm going to be the next one? I guess Catherine might leave ITAC first. And like I said...
I'll miss ITAC...

[ Feb 09 - ShiHan's Farewell Party cum V'day ]
ShiHan KorKor! Better come back earlier! We all missed you.

Latest news report, now is 2.07am... Yawns... I'm kinda sleepy... But for all my Bloggy's FC Members. Lets get this done soon!
Next, we have pictures from FLINT 1!

FLINT, stands for Future Leaders In Niche Training. The training course that made all of us so enthu and let all of us grew so much! Its a total great success! In fact, just by looking at the next picture, you can start to count with your both hands and also legs the numbers of CICs and District Leaders right now!

[ Dec 07 - FLINT One's First Reunion]
It was a very well-planned reunion!


[ July 08 - FLINT One's group picture with Leonard after Milkrun ]
Whose idea of taking the picture?

[ Jan 09 - FLINT 1-5 Kenshukai ]
It was stress, but enjoyable! Sincere thanks to everyone who have contributed!


All right! After FLINT, my lappy!
As my school is going to start soon, I just thought that it would be great that I can have a mobile wireless. Then I don't really need to find places that have WiFi/Wireless @ SG or even rush all the way back to my house to do my stuffs and then come out for activities. In fact, I can do my work at Kaikans like, TSC, TBSC and SSC that doesn't have WiFi. And I believe it was our good fortune that my dad and I saw this super cool plan from M1. I got this 2 Mbps download speed mobile wireless. The original price that we need to pay monthly is $38 and the registration fee is free. And by taking it as a 2 years plan, I get a 30% discount and the hardware for free. And since, mobile wireless is ran by a special SIM Card that has free GPRS. Together with my parents' and brother's line, this is the fourth SIM card we sign with M1. Therefore, they will give us a further 30% discount and the SIM Card itself does not need any money. In fact, since there is no registration fee, no cost for the hardware and the SIM Card is free. I took the whole thing without needing to pay any amount to M1! Except for the monthly bill of $19! Not bad right?


The word on it is, "Vodafone"


My mobile wireless in action!


My Pooh Bear is advertising something. Lolx!

Oh ya, speaking of advertising, I just remembered, my 1E3-2E3 classmate, GuoLiang asked me to help him advertise his Blog Shop, www.eternalglam.blogspot.com. Its more of girl's stuffs. Therefore, if you are interested, you might just want to go in and take a look.

Ok... Finally... Sleeping time..!!



如果说了三次 就代表是真的



School


BPSS
Aqidah
BenjaminToh
Georgina
HuiHan
KaiTing
Magnum
Nadiah
Rachel
Sharmili
SinNe
Sopheary
ZheXuan
ZiWei

NYP
Abigail
Betty
Diana
Gang Yi
Jason
Kezia
Lynn
Mervin
Foreign Bodies




SD


ITACSD
CheowBeng
Krystal
Krystle
MelvinTang
Sharon
Stella
XiaoLong
YiHeng

NYPSD
Hiroshi
Ivan
Karen
KimSeng
Lester
Melvin
Olivia
ZhiYi

NPSD
Alvin
Angela
Bronte
HengYuan
Jerry
LiYu
YeeShi
ZiJing

SPSD
Benji
Karmeng

Kenneth
Melinda
SooLing

RPSD
HuiMin
Lovein
Vanessa

TPSD
Alex
Brainer
GuanFong
Jasmine
JianZhong
Lynettte
MelvinChang
MiaoLong
MinXue
XingYi

ASD
Bryant
EngPeng
HeeAi
HuiTing
Hysen
KaiXian
HanCheng
KennethSu
KweeFang
PuEn
Roxxane
Rion

Samantha
SiHui

TzeTian
Vincci
YanYee
ZhiXin

ITESD
Nicholas
XiuLian
XiuZhen




FD


FD Blog
FD-Coaching Blog

FLINT 2 Blog

FLINT 3 Blog
FLINT 5 Blog
Carmen
Joey
Justin
BenjaminLew
Christy
Eugena
Javier
Maylyn
Nixon
ShaoYi
Sherill




Others


Friends
Audrey
YuanSheng

Caoxillent
Caoxillent Blog
Kenneth
ShiYa
WeiLi

Soka Websites
Guidance
SSA
SGI
SYC







SSA




Singapore Soka Association is a Buddhist organisation established to promote understanding and practice of Buddhism. Buddhism teaches that every individual has the potential to become enlightened in his or her lifetime. Each person has within, the power to overcome life's challenges, to live a life of value and be a positive influence in one's community, society and the world. Soka in Chinese means Value Creation. Please go SSA Website for more info.



FBodz




Having dance as my passion. Foreign Bodies is the hip hop/street dance club in NYP that I just joined. Not much performance now. I'll update more next time! More updates are in Foreign Bodies Blog



SRN




Every month, we'll have our district discussion meetings where we'll learn and discuss more about Buddhism and Life. This is split by the chapter and district we are in. I'm in Serangoon North Chapter, district 4, together with my parents! We normally have several platforms for our youths. We had a Chapter Friendship Gathering where we invite our friends to our center to know more about our Buddhism, and during then, our youths together put up and short skit and dance! We also have BBQ session to celebrate the success of our Chapter Friendship Gathering and also Pot Luk Session for our youths in SRN to bond more together!



ITAC



I was in ITAC from OCT 07 to JUN 09. ITAC is an institution that is under our Student Division [SD] in SSA. Student Division members consist of all tertiary students in Singapore, from all JCs, ITEs, Polys, to University and also Private Schools. ITAC stands for Institute of Technical, Arts and Commence, which consist of all the private schools in Singapore. In ITAC, we study intensively into Buddhism and our Mentor, Daisaku Ikeda. We also encourage our members and leaders to do our best in our studies and work, and become Future Leaders of the Intellectual World to lead people to happiness! ITACSD Blog



NYPSD




I've just transfered from ITAC to NYPSD during this year, June. NYPSD is another institution in SD. Our members and CICs [Campus-In-Charge] are students all studying in NYP! We usually meet up in NYP itself or SYC [Soka Youth Center] to study Buddhism, chant together, encourage each other and most importantly to create more values in our and other's life! Anyone that is studying in NYP and interested learn about Buddhism or wish to join our activities can feel free to contact me!



HCF




Hugs and Chatterbox Family is my clique when I was still in FD [Future Division, which consist of all the secondary school students]. The group started to formed in Dec 07. We mainly encourage each other thru Buddhism and dance together to perform. HCF had performed a spirit booster dance item for Chingay 07, hip hop dance for FDGM 08 [Future Division General Meeting] and SD Anniversary 08!



FLINT 1


FLINT stands for Future Leaders In Niche Training. It is a training course in FD [Future Division], which train us to be a better person and also to be future leaders of SSA. Currently FLINT have already come to the sixth batch and I'm proud to say that I'm in the first batch, which our trainings was during Feb 06 to May 06. But we didn't just stopped there. FLINT 1 has continued to do a project in FD Sports Meet during June 06, Ignites Concert during Aug 06, Reunion during Nov 07, Sensei's 80th Birthday Present Making during Dec 07, CNY Light Up Hip Hop Dance as Trainers during Nov 08 to Jan 09 and FLINT 1-5 Kenshu during Jan 09! And I strongly believe that, there'll be more to come!



Dynamo




Dynamo is a group in Chingay 07, where I get to know most of my best friends in Gakkai now! Even through, it wasn't a very long training period, but that time was definitely the best dance trainings I ever had. And up til now, we are still have reunion meet ups!



FD-Coaching




FD-Coaching is a Coaching Class started off by EngPeng, Jerry, Laura, Alvin, QiJun and me! It is an offical group in FD that fully in-charged by SD Students. The purpose to set up FD-Coaching is to help our juniors in their studies towards 'O/N' Levels, encourage them in from our own experiences and also bring them back to Faith. Currently FD-Coaching is in-charged by Ivan from NYPSD. For more information, please go, FD-Coaching Blog



DA02




DA02 is my class in NYP - School of Interactive and Digital Media - Digital Media Design (Animation) Course. Being the noisiest, most positive, cheerful and definitely most outrageous class in DMD(A). We have being complained by many lecturers during the first month of school. But now, we are proud to say that we do not receive anymore complains! Haha! I'm really happy to be in this class.