Saturday, March 28, 2009
|11:41 PM|
Darkness? Bye-Bye!
I finally pulled myself out of that darkness within me. Finally... Everything looks so much better. I'm ready to continue to contribute more to Kosen-Rufu. I can't believe I left so much things behind and to think that I got nothing to do everyday. Hais. So much things left are to be done. Not much time left. I must get myself back on track now.
Lecture @ NTU
I was so shocked when I saw my aunt there. Its true that the topic was on, "The Global Economic Crisis and Moral Changes" and this does concern her company. But to really be in the same lecture theatre and listen to the same lecture with my aunt? I never thought this would be happening.
I doesn't know how my aunt and the others felt about the lecture. But I myself personally feels that, I couldn't grab his point. What is the difference between Moral and Ethics? Or rather to say, up til now, I still don't understand the real meaning of Ethics. I guess its because of my own, lack of knowledge. Moral on the other hand, was shown clearly to me by my ex-classmate, Kenneth. He believes that the world is already "like that" and there is no way to change it, which is his Moral Experience. But the actions he does are different from what he believes, and this, is his Moral Life, he is doing what he would to see in this world.
In fact, I do agree on the part he states that, media has depicted hero as a glamorous figure who dramatically triumphs against the odds and create a clear-cut success story. Because of this, people tend to think that, they doesn't have the "power" to be a hero. But to Buddhism, it isn't, we believe that, everybody has this potential within ourselves and could triumph over any odds as long as we chant and fight with the spirit of Mentor and Disciple. And that is why, I love Gakkai so much. So.... Everyone, and I mean, EVERYONE, lets all win over the baddies! Lolx!
Serangoon North, District 4, Zadankai
Today's Zadankai was a great success! There were so many YMDs that attended! Woohoo! QiJun and I prepared a short skit on the Gosho, "The Dragon Gate". And I must admit, District Meetings has been so fun with QiJun around. But of course, the main point of going to the district meetings is to learn from the other 3 divisions. I pei fu my MDs and WDs. They are all so strong! Really a lot of things to learn from them. We have this WD has our 'Reading Ambassador', she totally rocks lah, she encouraged us on how she read CLs and SSA Times to encourage herself as well as everybody around her.
Both Abel and John 'fly my aeroplane' again this time. In fact, its not an easy job to shakubuku people and I took it too lightly. I should have chant lots of Daimoku to let them have lots of good fortune to be in contact with this Buddhism. Even though, this is not the first time, but I won't give in to Sanshoshima. For the sake of their happiness, KaiYang, you must JiaYou!
I XXXX You
x xxxx xxx xx xx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxx xxx, xxx xx xxxx xxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxx.
如果说了三次 就代表是真的