Saturday, May 23, 2009
|10:23 AM|
So much things to post about yesterday
Happy Birthday James!
I guess we really can use this opportunity to start making friends with him again. I hope he really enjoys the small surprise we made for him.
Someone I do not wish to see...
Saw him twice yesterday. Crap! Why is he in NYP?! I tried to avoid him by turning my head, I really don't know whether he saw/recognize me a not. So now what? Am I having the possibility to bump into him again in the next 1 or 2 years? Great! I really hope not....
Right and Wrong
There isn't really any right or wrong in this world. Or rather, its a subjective thing to say. What seems right to me, might seems wrong to you. But of course, doing harm to others, is viewed as something very wrong to most of the people out there. Limitations are set by people. Therefore, different people have different limitations. Culture affects everything too. I guess we really have culture difference. Like what Communication Skills and Ikeda Sensei always teaches, I really should understand other people's culture before doing/saying anything.
FBodz!
The first training is more of a ice-breaking session for all of us. It was kinda boring which I don't really know anyone in there. Managed to see Karen, YanYing and Aloysius at the training, but they have their own cliques. Despite, there are so many SIDM students joined FBodz. I guess I'm the only one from DMD (Animation) to be in FBodz. Zzz! As time goes by, I kinda made a few new friends in FBodz, but I guess we forgot to exchange numbers. Haha. They also taught us the FBodz hand shake that we are suppose to do whenever we saw another FBodz anywhere.
Something which I didn't expect was, they really treat all FBodz people as a big family, which I think it is really the most important for every CCA/Company/School/Organisation to have. No matter, how good you dance, how nice you are or how handsome/pretty you are, you are still a member of FBodz! Therefore, its really important to treat everyone equally, which I think they did well for that.
Old friend
When I was on my way out of NYP, I heard someone called my name, I turned back, and saw 2 guys which I don't really know them. Thus, I just thought they shouted something similiar to my name. Then, the second time he shout, I didn't managed to catch properly the words. And as he comes nearer to me and shout the third time, I saw someone familiar! It was JiaWen! Haha!
如果说了三次 就代表是真的