Friday, July 03, 2009
|10:00 PM|
Past few days...
Woot! Finally got time to post. And I'm posting on MRT ride again! Haha! So cool right? Hais... Wednesday was a nightmare. Diana suddenly told me that I had to pass up 4 assignments on thursday, which I only finished 1. Together with wisdom and courage, chiong thru the whole night and breakthru! Yay! Out of the 4 assignmentes, I think my assignment 2 is a bit anyhow do, cause it wasn't the final one, just thumbnails only. Ok la. But my Drawing Fund FINALLY BREAK THRU! NO MORE D grade! I got a B! Hahaha! Super happy. Ok. Thats all, cannot be complacent or arrogance. Haha.
Hearts 2 Campaign
NYPSD is now moving on the speed of LIGHT! Haha! I guess this week was great! We hit 24 out of our target, 14! And for the past 3 weeks, 48 out of 42! Clap clap for NYPSD! BUT! Before we all get complacent. Sanshoshima is now on the move. I found out that, for today, yesterday and tomorrow, there is only 0 or 1 home visits per day. Which means, we are going back to square 1? CRAP! Better do something quick... And not to forget, we are going to start school next week. Whats worst is since this week is holiday, next week is going to be SUPER LOTS OF STUFFS TO DO! Hais... The real battle has just begun. Will NYPSD take up the challenge and struggle to achieve the final victory? Stay tunes to KaiYang's Blog @ www.i-xxxx-you.blogspot.com!
LOL! Too much Art & Animation Module... [Art & Animation Module teaches flim and storycrafts]
Anyway, Toda Sensei always say, "What matters the most is, whether at a critical moment, you can rush to the battlefield of kosen-rufu."
Guess what?
We are having too much mobile wireless nowadays. The person beside me is reading an online manga with his IBM Laptop while other person beside me is using his phone to surf internet. Wth... I thought I was the only one? Opps.. Haha! Jkjk..
如果说了三次 就代表是真的