Saturday, August 08, 2009
|4:57 PM|
08/08/09
One day before National Day. There were so many memories during the days of NDP 08. It was so fun lor. How I wish the youths could join NDP this year too. Anyway, memories are good. But coming back to reality. I'm alone at SYC. Studying... And studying what? Film Aesthetics. Something that I totally cannot understand. I always thought I knew what it was, until I saw a F on my mark for my 1st test on this module. I guess its really time to wake up. Film Aesthetics is something more than just what I think it is. But, the phrase Film Aesthetics, is a very wide topic. From what I know, it encompass, everything in this world. As Sharmans, we are suppose to tell Stories that people cannot figure out the answers. I really not sure, being not the same religion as my lecturer, I guess we shared different views on the Aspects of Life. And if this is so, how am I suppose to write something about it for him?
Anyway, sorry for taking some of your pictures from Facebook and drew on my sketch books. I guess some of them are actually quite nicely done. [Trying to say my own work are good]. Lolx! Please do let me know, if you want to see anyone of it. I kinda drew Laura, EP and Ivan. As requested by Laura, I won't post them up on Blog or anywhere for people to download. Haha!
Lastly, I'M SUPER BORED! Just don't know why is it so....
如果说了三次 就代表是真的