Sunday, September 27, 2009
|6:44 AM|
DA02 Chalet
The chalet was fun. Just that, some of us didn't get to sleep at night. As in, its because of too many people stayed over. Not enough space in the room. Haha. During the first night [I went only at the first night], Hadi, ZP, Betty and I stayed awake and talk about nonsense until around 8am in the morning [Half way, I went to find PohChong to talk to him about NYPSD Shirt Design.], then we call the rest to wake up to eat breakfast and take the bed ourselves, but we also got woke up by them as soon as they came back. Haha.
Most of them went Wild Wild Wet. The rest of us like GY, Daphne, Tiffany, Wanye, Hadi and I stayed in the chalet. Amanda brought her PS2 Console to the chalet and she went together with the rest. So the PS2 was played by them, I was playing with my Lappy! But seriously speaking, the internet connection of Downtown East is totally cmi. The connection cannot last more than 3 minutes. and is very slow. I tried downloading 50mb file and it takes me 1 hour? Crap lah!
I went back my place at around 10 plus to wash up and take my stuffs out. When I'm back at the chalet, Crystal [Our OGL] already came, she brought her classmate down with her as well. The rest was saying that they acting quite strangely. I personally not sure whether is it true a not. But anyway, I'm shouldn't say about others. So lets not continue.
CRAP!
Hais... My house's internet connection has been cut off. My wireless internet connection thumb drive has split into 2. My phone's batt has also died [Died as in, can not charge]. What more is going to happen? Faster come. Let me, one shot clear all my karma now.
NYPSD
Hais... I seriously feel that, I've NOT done enough for my members nor for FuHong, Joseph and Ivan. The 3 of them are really very potential leaders. I really hope that they can become CIC really soon. Definitely being a CIC, its NOT about the leadership, its NOT about being superior than others, its NOT about being different of a member. Its about having more platforms to learn from others. Thats why Seeking Spirit is very important for a CIC. For my members wise, maybe its just that they're quite new to me [Since we just reshuffle our Tokan List].
Being same group in Ivan was something that I was quite unexpected. I thought the TBZs would put FuHong with me, but maybe its because of my ichinein, that I really wanted to foster Ivan more. Haha. But anyway, that was just a guess. Anyway, if you're wondering what I'm talking about. Its just that, NYPSD has this very special Tokan List, where 3 of us CICs [Me, JinHao & Melville], will have one potential leader [Ivan, FuHong, Joseph] to be with us, and help us contact our members [It doesn't really make any differences, coz the 3 of us will have roughly 2x more members than rest. Lol!]. But the main reason behind it is to have the CIC to guide the potential leader along. The rest of CICs [Melvin, Lester, GuoLiang and YongKang] will just have to foster one in their list. Haha!
In fact, Ivan is already quite trained during Flint Kenshu and FDC. It just seems that I doesn't really need to do/encourage him much. Or rather, it seems that I'm out of my wits to foster him even more. Yeah. I tried many methods, it just doesn't seems to work. Definitely its not his fault. Ikeda Sensei said before, "It is not your fault that you cannot become a very capable person, it is I who doesn't have the good fortune to foster you become one." Yeah. I really need more good fortune and wisdom. I told Colin about it the night before. He replied me that he wouldn't tell me how I can do better. He wants me to become a person that is not just a general [Like ZhaoYun], but more like someone that can lead others [Like ZhuGe Liang]. That night, he sounded a bit like Roy. Haha! In fact, it reminds me of something that Roy said during July 08, "You need to become stronger yourself, before you can foster anyone."
Going off for Morning Gongyo now. Will try to update really soon again with more NYPSD Activities!
如果说了三次 就代表是真的