Saturday, November 14, 2009
|12:50 AM|
十一月十八日之前的第五天
So many things has happened this few days....
I really want to say sorry to you. I promised you that I would encourage him, and at the end of the day, I found out that I couldn't do so. And I don't even know am I really wanting to help him. Hais... Just give me some time. K? Really sorry about it...
I can't even encourage one YMD...
And I finally realize something this few days... Who am I in position to say others? I've been all the way complaining about the year 3s without knowing what they're facing or anything. So what they're CICs? They're also humans what. I can't expect them to work 24/7. And to talk about others when I myself is even worst than them. This really reflects on the amount of wisdom I had at that point of time. All I can do now, is trust them ba.
Another thing I realized this few days, is what Roy once told me, "In order to foster another person, you must first foster yourself." Coming back to think, I didn't really understood fully what he meant the other time. This happens when my house's electricity was down, and I fought with my mom on phone infront of Ivan and FuHong! This is totally just cmi lor. How could I show such a super bad example infront of them xia!
I really need to be strict with myself from now on.
如果说了三次 就代表是真的