Tuesday, November 10, 2009
|8:52 AM|
十一月十八日之前的第八天Super tired now.. Haha. Thought I could really follow what ChengSee always did. Looks like, I'm really still really far away. Anyway, I haven't sleep a lot this few days. Especially on friday, I was preparing the stuffs for Institution Meeting and only slept for 2-3 hours. Went for NYPSD and ITAC Institution Meetings on Sat. Then went for for the Tampines West CC Walk Facilitator Briefing and FD Camp Facilitator Briefing on Sun. Plus my homeworks wasn't done! Haha. Only managed to complete Color Theory just before class on Monday. And miraclely, being so tired, I could wake up at 6am and reach NYP at 7.30am! First time xia! But anyway, really thanks Abi for also waking up so early and lend me the paints! But overall, I really never regretted attending all the meetings, they're all very encouraging. I really enjoyed myself.Especially the NYPSD Institution Meeting on sat. I was really really super encouraged by all the year 1s. Andy took up the role as a welcoming group! KeYuan took up welcoming and games! FuHong and Joseph was in study! Wilson is the Emcee! Ivan somemore took up the overall IC role! Haha! For those whom doesn't know NYPSD's situation. Wilson, KeYuan and Andy are quite inactive previously and its their first time taking up roles in Institution Meetings! *Clap Clap*! Keep this up okay? [As for the CICs, I really don't wish to comment anything... REALLY DISAPPOINTED...] I really have to chant a lot of dmk for them. Haha! JiaYou! Lets continue to really strive as much as possible for NYPSD! There're still got many things I would really like to do in NYPSD before I graduate. But really need all the year 1s to really be united and grow first. Haha!
Anyway, I haven't really recovered from my cough, after eating all my medicine and all the late nights, looks like it got worst. Haha!! But really thanks FuHong for keep buying me all the cough sweets. Haha.
Oh ya! For the FD Camp Facilitator Group. I'm actually with Ivan (NYPSD) and ShanLin (FD Thomson) so cool huh?! To be working with ShanLin again after the FD Grad Skit we did during 2007. Haha. And the topic was chosen by Ivan. I told him to choose something that he never heard bfore and he actually chose "Earthly Desires Are Enlightment". LOL!
如果说了三次 就代表是真的