Friday, March 19, 2010
|1:47 AM|
.Hais.
I really must break thru. Sometimes, I just didn't have the big heart or the correct life-condition to talk to someone. If someone purposely use your words or sentence to say some irritating words to you to provoke you while you're really trying to mean good to that person. What will you do? As in, come on man! You're just trying to help this person, you didn't say bad anything about this person, nor comment on this person's sulky attitude, then this person keeps shooting you with full of nonsense, blaming all the fault to you, small thing big thing also want to say, the worst part is, he kept thinking that the whole world only he is right and nobody trust him just because he doesn't trust anyone.
Ivan says that he feels sad for Joseph, I feel sad for this type of people even more....
.FD-Coaching March Holidays Lecture Classes.
Really thank you everyone for putting so much efforts in conducting and preparing the 6 lecture classes during the past few days! Ivan, Laura, LiYu, YingLin and I appreciates everyone's efforts! We really want to say our deepest thanks to whom fight their best for the students! I'm sure, all the students, and FDICs are also would like to extend their thank yous to you guys! Really thank you very muchy!
[Ivan is right about one thing. I kept using "we" instead of "I". But we are a team, isn't it? Haha
.Nakama.
I think NYPSD is really going back to the track! Everyone seems to be like they're going to fight together with me... This is definitely not the time to lose to some low-level sanshoshima! Guess what? GuoLiang is coming too!! Super happy lah! Finally breakthru liao he!
如果说了三次 就代表是真的