Friday, April 02, 2010
|7:58 AM|
.Unhappiness.
Why is that people are unhappy? Why do people tends to make others unhappy? Or to say, where does unhappiness comes from? From our environment? Or from ourselves? Is it so important not to be unhappy? Is it so important that we should clear the unhappiness away from our life? But without unhappiness, how do we understand whats call, "Happiness"? Or should I ask, why am I unhappy? Was it really because of my environment that affected me? Or was it just myself? If one can build an indestructible life force, doesn't it make one being able to be happy even living in the state of hell? What exactly are the 10 worlds? Which world am I in right now? If you were to say that, the 10 worlds are interconnected. What is the feeling or being in both Buddhahood and Hell? Or is it the same feeling you'll get being in both Hell and Buddhahood? Definitely not right? So is am I currently in Buddhahood and Hell, or Hell and Buddhahood? But coming back to the point, does it even matters so much? What matters is, I'm not really happy. Not the part where, people always unhappy with things. But to the very point that, I'm not in Absolute Happiness yet. I'm just happy because it is relative happiness. I'm just happy because when we talk about scandals in NYPSD, I feel that it is fun. I'm just happy because my overall GPA is 3.02, I finally got my fruition. But what about times that I've nothing to do? Like times during YOG and times after I finished having my dialogue with WeiFeng. Do I still have the life force or condition to maintain my spirits? I don't think so. My life condition dropped every since my environmental support start to stop or go away. Which means, my inner life condition was never high at all. So what am I suppose to do? And something to add on too. Why am I so unhappy with people? I can't bao rong people with my heart anymore. Is like the fish tank suddenly shrink from a 50m fish tank into a 10m fish tank. Any irritating thing I hear or see, I'll always tend to hate them. Why is it like that so? Sanshoshima? Or even the worst nightmare of Fundamental Darkness? Why have I not seen anything like that when I was in ITACSD? Is it because that it was too difficult for me to be able to defeat it during then? KaiYang! Stop being like this can? It is super irritating yourself. Haha! I really have to start to build the inner happiness within my life. And always knowing that good things will happen! When great evil arises, great good follows! Maintaining pure in faith is definitely the key to happiness. Can I do that? Am I capable enough to be able to do that? Haha. I don't know, but I know that, with FAITH in the Gohonzon I definitely can! Because by giving myself 100 points, I'm also giving the Gohonzon 100 points in trusting it! That's how I gotten my GPA too, isn't it? How do I really get SP2 to be B+? It is nothing more than the power of the Gohonzon and never because it was only my own strength. Therefore, doesn't it means that, to maintain faith is also to maintain absolute happiness in our lives?
.TG4.
What is karma? What is the mystic karmic bond that we all have in our life? Why is it so strong? At a point where, I really hoped that I can join TG. I wasn't able to join, and my hope was scattered into pieces. Now that, I do not have the wish to join TG. Why are the chiefs still asking me to go for TG4's interview? But definitely, everything happens for a reason, why must it only be now, why me, why is it that, Wei Feng is the one that tell me this. All these, have their deep strong meaning behind it. Have I fully understand the meaning or reason? I not sure if I've, but I'm willing to take the bet by going to TG4 tomorrow! Like they say, it is not something that you'll definitely go into. So at the end of the day. If I'm not in, I'll still do my best and learn from those who went for TG4s! Isn't this what Gakkai is all about? Haha. Probably I'm really slower than others in realizing this fact.
.Correction.
"I'm a person that is really stupid myself, but because I've Gohonzon in my heart, I'm someone with limitless potential of wisdom." - Is this sentence finally the correct one?
"Maybe it is not the institution that is not moving, it is the one who thinks the institution not moving, not moving." - The only thing that is constant in this world is, change. Isn't it?
"Never to scold you comrades in faith, always treat them as if you're treating them your best friend." - This is something that I definitely need to learn!
如果说了三次 就代表是真的