Strong World is OUT!!! Luffy is sooo cool with his shirt la! Lol! The whole movie is great man! Especially the part where Luffy got electrify and uses, Gigantic Thor Axe. Dam Zai la! It makes me found out that he can actually combo together with Nami's Thunderbolt and Thunder Spear tempo. Cool huh? Lol!
Hais. 3D Modeling is definitely not as easy as I thought it will be, but definitely, I must get an A for it! The first assignment was to model out a Hammer and either a Clamp or a Drill. I had some difficulties doing the Clamp. Hammer is still ok. Just need to get the shape out properly. Maybe I'm just thinking too much. KaiYang! You definitely can get a Distinction for 3D Modeling! JiaYou!
.Good Bye.
I guess its really time to say bye bye to FBodz. Its been a year, ok maybe, just 10 months that I didn't went for training. There's a bit of regrets for not being able to get their shirt. In fact, no way I'm going back right? FBodz is a CCA and a serious one, not like I happy I come, I not happy I don't go that kind. Its my karma isn't it? And the cause is just because I didn't went for training. Hais. Sometimes, I really want to learn dancing... But if there's a chance for me to choose between NYPSD and FBodz again. I'll choose...

Foreign Bodies Poster
.NYPSD O&G Photos [Finally Uploaded].
All these photos are from MengHwee's camera, which KaiYang is the camera man for this camera. LOL! Ya. I didn't post much of what I took, more of photos that have me inside. Haha! Hey come on la. I'm showing you guys shuai ge leh. Haha!!

The Exhibition Comm

A sense of Aesthetic right?

This is a totally nonsense game la!
I believe everyone heard of the game call Dog & Bone right? But to change the gameplay is nonsense la! Lol! Colin actually change it that, if you touch the person holding the "bone", the person must immediately drop the "bone", instead of a direct choose. With this, everyone has no concern about taking the "bone" already what!
Whats worst is, I was strategizing with my groupmates on the game itself. Then Colin actually add this, "If you guys follow KaiYang, you're bound to lose". Lol?! Crap xia! Haha. Then during the last point of the game, Colin said this,
Colin: Err, KaiYang, what is your number?
Ky: 4!
Colin: Ok, now I want, 1, 3, 5, 7!
Totally CRAP LA! Don't even want me to play xia! The whole game, he only called me once lor. But anyway, my team still won first in the overall game. LOL!! This proves that Colin's theory is wrong!! Haha!

My group! The Chilli group!

This is just so nicely placed. LOL!

KYs!

Me with the pervert guy

Zhen Yu and Me

This group photo is the best ever one!
.Drawing 3: Figure Class.
Guess what? After a sem of Ms Eva, Mr Jiunn is back to teach us drawing again!! Yay!! He is definitely a strict yet funny yet great tutor! Yesterday he was dam funny lah! Said quite a lot of nonsense that made us laugh, then he is back with his "Drawing using your whole body", and "Its like you're dancing while moving with your conte" LOL!! Whatever so, whats more shocking is, He actually said my Shading Looks GREAT!! OMG!! For the first time! He actually said mine was great!! Somemore, yesterday he said 3 times leh! Oh My Gohonzon la!! It is just too great man!!
.YOG.
Sorry to be so sian at YOG yesterday. I don't really know why either. I just feel sian inside me, I know it is definitely not because of the TBZs again, because I didn't have any complains or anything in my mind. My mind is just blank. I just wanna to train more on the Rope Darts. It definitely looks cool with knowing all the styles, but that wasn't my intention. Maybe because I just felt that, YOG's Assessments is coming up. And out of 40+ Rope Darts participant. They're going to "kick out" around 8 of us. I just hope that, none of them would be, Jerry, Fu Hong, Ivan or myself. I just don't want to be kicked out and leave Ivan or Fu Hong alone down there. Neither do I hope to be left alone...