Tuesday, April 27, 2010
|11:52 PM|
.3D is not as what I thought it would be.
Had 3D Animation class today, it was quite interesting, except the part where my lecturer repeats what we learnt during the last semester. The cycle part was definitely cool and useful. But what my lecturer said about the animation outside companies are working, it does seems not easy. Big companies are allowed to spend more in accurate and detailed animation. While small companies have not enough manpower and needs to rush their work every now and then. And one thing I found out, 3D Modeling and Animation is not really as easy as I hoped would be. It really required one to put in much more effort than just during class and assignments itself. In fact, in order to model out a Perfect Model, it is almost impossible to do so at this point of them. I want to vomit blood already. LOL!
.Feel.
Had polaris today. Felt total dumbness. My Image Synthesis class actually ended on 17:45 today. Instead of going straight directly to Mac to meet my comrades, I actually stayed in PC Lab to actually continued on my "Hammer Modeling". In fact, I actually forgot that my phone haven't paid the bill. And guess what? The last information I heard was, they might be changing venue. And what worst is, I went around the whole NYP to search for them, and I really meant whole NYP, from Blk M to Sports Hall then back to Blk L. [Anyway, for any NYPSD people who sees this, people don't tell others, how dumb was I to do that. Thanks!]
.Good Fortune.
Guess what? After I just mentioned about how Mr Che Chen uses a very entraining approach to teach us in 3D Modeling Lesson to my NYPSD comrades during Polaris, I met Mr Che Chen at the bus stop when I was on my way back with Ivan, JinHao and Andy. Also get to know where he stays. Hehe!! But anyway, more importantly, I had a great chat with him. Never really thought I would really be able to sit in the same bus together with my Lecturer and talk about many stuffs, from 3D, to animation industries, to working experience and even religion. Just felt that the time we had on bus was really not enough. I was really hoping that i can learn a lot more from him. He is definitely a very nice lecturer. Overall, I can only say, it is NYP, or DA0902's Good Fortune to have him as our lecturer.
.Design.
Is Design really something that is not important? Can't I use Design help one in terms of faith?Design is very subjective isn't it? And people just don't understand Design, even I myself can't say I understood Design either. But in any case, I don't know. I just want to find out.
如果说了三次 就代表是真的