Friday, April 16, 2010
|12:22 AM|
.What is wrong?.
Tell me. What's wrong what's right? What is black and what is white? Am I wrong? Am I at fault? Tell me so if I'm really wrong. Thats all I want to hear. Don't give such lame excuses. Something is definitely wrong between us. The fault either lies with you, me or both of us. Can't be anyone else right? Maybe because you just want to get the stuffs done faster, with great quality. Or maybe I'm just too concerned with other things. Our frequency can never be the same. Why is it so? I don't get it? Just because our capacity is different? That is why we can't understand each other? Just because our experiences are different? That makes us not being able to work together? Just because we have different culture background? That separated us with a line? What kind of nonsense logic is this?
I don't know what to say, all I know is, there is a misunderstanding. Maybe you would think that I'm just here to make some troubles. Maybe you think that I'm not good enough. Maybe you think that I aren't serious enough. Maybe you think that I hate that. Maybe you think that the things I said are not matured enough. Maybe you think that the suggestions I gave are all nonsense. Maybe you think that I never think of members side. maybe Maybe MAYBE! WHATEVER LA! K?
________________________ Why can't you just listen to what I want to say just for once?
如果说了三次 就代表是真的