Monday, May 03, 2010
|12:52 AM|
.Strange.
You know, instead of complaining so much. I should really chant more. And in fact, isn't it like what I said? Time was the only factor that I needed to heal the wounds. Am I really back? Has my life-condition went back? Have I have no more complains for my TBZs? Colin today said that, I'm back. I don't know, I didn't even know when I left and came back. But after this whole incident. I've a very very weird feeling. It feels like, I'm not like the old KaiYang during ITAC days anymore. I tried to get it back, but the more I try, the further it is away from me. Maybe its just pointless for me to do. And frankly speaking, I feel super lame and childish myself nowadays. Is it because of Ariel? Or is it because I'm not the youngest anymore? Or Is it because I've grown up? Or maybe I just like that? But does that really matters? Doesn't what matters is what is coming up next? Isn't like what I said to PC? Whats most important, is only to stay in Gakkai all the way. Why do we even do so much? Or does it really matters how much results we did? Or it matters more, how much heart we poured? Or is it only how much efforts we made? It just really feels strange and funny. How about this? Just fight and don't even calculate how much efforts or heart we put in, just keep telling ourselves, we're doing for the sake of sensei and if we can do more, we'll do more. Maybe that is a better way for us to think? Life feels so funny yet strange nowadays. I don't know why but kept feeling I've been all the way chasing for relative happiness and I'm tired of it. Previously, I kept telling myself that, maybe I should just quit TG4, maybe I should just leave YOG together with Ivan and FH if they really want, maybe I should just put aside NYPSD stuffs and focus on my studies, maybe I shouldn't even have told WeiFeng that I want to join Bamboo Production, maybe I should spend more time with my parents, maybe I should talk to my brother even more, maybe I should chant more and don't care anything else. Maybe I should just join back FBodz. Frankly speaking, I've no answers to if I've made the right choice or not, I'll only know my answers in months or even years later. Maybe I was right? Maybe I'm just wrong. But we really never knew. Maybe people will just tell you, "I think if you have strong conviction and confidence in yourself, you'll be able to actualize what you choose to be the right choice". And maybe I just lack of this strong conviction and more importantly the confidence. And guess what? I think I really lost it. The other day, Nicholas asked me to discuss with him about Flint Kenshu 2. I just felt that, I really have no confidence in doing it. I... I... I don't know... I just feel that... Maybe I shouldn't take the lead and screw up the whole thing... I don't have that mindset of, "Who cares! Just wack and see how later!". Not anymore... Nowadays I just like, can you definite what you mean by your question? Its like, I just want to carefully double checking everything people ask me, and not make any mistakes. I feel fake sometimes...
.Best Friend.
Looking and how Pei Cong and Vanessa called each other Best Friend at TG, reminds me of something. Its quite a strange thing. I haven't been using this phrase for quite a few years already. I didn't really wanted to use it, after that 'person' anymore. I felt really funny and strange. But... you know. A few years ago, you asked me, whether are you counted as one of my Best Friend. I said, "Sorry, you aren't really". Today, just when I wanna let you know, "Yeah, you're really my Best Friend". You gave me a feeling that you wanna say to me, "Sorry, you aren't really". Even when we talked, it just doesn't have the same feeling... anymore... It just feels so strange, a sense of guiltiness and regret. Its KARMA right? Something that you did and now you get it back. Haha. So am I still your Best Friend?
如果说了三次 就代表是真的