Thursday, May 13, 2010
|12:20 AM|
.Who are you?.
You know, something that I never really realized. Ok la. I know people have been saying all these while, I've also asked myself this question. But I never expect it to differs so much. It is like, totally, "Who are you?". I can't fit any of the term Roy used to describe me before I enter NYPSD to myself now. Like, I really don't understand. It's really just so much things I forgotten. I remember there was someone whom jokingly asked me before that, "What have Roy taught you?" My answer is like, "I've forgotten?". It is not like I really forgot what he say, its more of like I didn't see them in my own actions. CRAP!! Totally Crap...
Ya. Overall, before I say others. I must really reflect back on myself. Whether I myself have the need to do my own Human Revolution
.Encourage.
What is encourage? If we spilt up the word, 'Encourage', it is 'en' & 'courage'. Therefore, shouldn't it be meant as, to pass on the courage to another person? And in order to really pass courage to another person, one must first possess a strong courage within himself.
So thru what medium can we pass on the strong and powerful courage to another person? I'm not very sure about the actual answer, neither am I sure about what your answer would be. But for me, after just watching "How to Train A Dragon". It makes me realized an answer. An answer to which what should we use to pass on the amazing and magnificent courage to another person. It is, thru any medium. Be it, drawings, music, guidances, paintings, even a single sentence of words, or a single action can be the medium. But it'll need something very very very important to pair with it!
Anything... EVERYTHING! As long as it is made by true heart and sincerity, it will definitely encourage another person! But which is also the most difficult to achieve! How can one really pours all his heart and sincerity to do so? How do I know I'm really sincere? How do I know I'm really using all my heart without any % of selfish thoughts? How can I be courageous? How can I fight for others? How can I fight for you?
"In the path of Kosen-Rufu, you're not alone, but you must standalone!"
I... I... I want... I WANT to do something! I wanna to fight! I wanna win over my life! I'm NOT going to let any Sanshoshima or Devilish Function defeat me this time!
.Media.
It is way way too amazing, how we can use media to spread something. Something good or bad, thru media, it'll spread across the whole world within a day. It can encourage someone else with the works you put up, it can also discourage another person with what you have. Color, Composition, Music, Lighting, Texturing, Acting/Animation, Story, Cinematography, all plays such an important role in terms of making one show a success. Therefore, as someone whom is going into the media industry. I trust that, media has a very important mission to play in everyone's life. I believe, it is only important for us to make something that will really teach the audience a life philosophy and encourage them to do so too.
如果说了三次 就代表是真的