Friday, May 14, 2010
|9:05 AM|
Dream
It was really really really a crasy dream. It just looks so real until I really wish that it'll never happen. I really hope that those images will not appear in real life...
.Lies.
I lied? Ivan said that I lied. Ya, I guess so. I really lied. I told everyone that I just wanted to try a switching my phone off on last thursday to see what will happen. The truth isn't just that, as in, it is really true that I really want to try, but what I really wanted more is, I don't want any of the exhibition people to be able to find me, I've no intention of changing the design, because of designer's attitude and I don't have the time to do that... Neither do wish to be "disturbed" by anyone. In fact, during last Thursday, I kept asking myself. Why? Why does 3D Modeling Assignment, Exhibition Design have to be on the same date? For monday, tuesday, wednesday... I've been working on just the exhibition design and not cared about my 3D Modeling. So is that right? I don't know anymore... What can I say? Tell everyone that I'm busy on Monday to Thursday, just because I want to finish up my Bouncing Ball and Modeling Assignments and tell everyone that I cannot work on the exhibition design? In fact, maybe thats correct. I mean, what's wrong with that right? When all the IICs are never concern with the design and only concern with the heart. I mean, it is really right that what you see is the heart that matters. But if you've no intention at looking at design, then why ask a designer to design? Someone whom never learn design can portray an even stronger heart. Isn't that so? And if the message behind the design is being destroy just because we change a certain something. THEN WHY DO I EVEN WANT TO DO SO MUCH RESEARCH AND TRY SO MANY METHOD TO JUST GET THAT FEEL, THAT MESSAGE OUT? IF YOU WANT TO ASK A DESIGNER TO DESIGN SOMETHING, THEN PLEASE DON'T CHANGE IT! ESPECIALLY ON YOUR OWN WILL! AND SAY THAT IT IS DESIGNED BY ME. I DON'T WANT TO GET RECOGNIZED BY SOMETHING THAT IS NOT DONE BY ME. THANKS! [I'm sorry, it's something that I just wanna say it out, for once.]
Maybe I shouldn't have said the truth to Ivan... Maybe I shouldn't even have lied right from the start... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Maybe I shouldn't even work on the Exhibition Design... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... .... Maybe Li Jia is right, nobody... nobody is really serious about the exhibition... ... at all...
.3D Modeling.
I feared that I cannot finish my 3D modeling. And guess what? I really didn't finished it. My there is a part of my FClamp that wasn't combine and merge vertices with my main part. I spent too much time on making the main part super nice and I didn't make everything out. I also spent quite some time in class helping my friends, but these isn't something that I regretted. Not my grades either. What I regretted is that, I didn't finish my work fast enough... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... In order to help Diana with her work. When Mr Che Chen said that everyone did badly. I was really in fear, I started chanting in my heart, saying that I must either get a B+ or A. I felt really happy and relived when I got an A, but I felt really sad when I saw Diana got a F. She really tried very hard to model out the models.
.NYPSD.
Somethings... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... just never change... ... ... ... doesn't it?
如果说了三次 就代表是真的